Are you eager to start a career in digital journalism? SA Breaking News is looking for young journalists to join our team in Cape Town.
SABN, which is part of the Ole! Media Group, is looking for junior journalists and interns who are interested in covering breaking news, politics, lifestyle and entertainment.
Ideal candidates are recent graduates of journalism and /or language courses or already have some experience in journalism.
Computer literacy, good organisational skills, extensive general knowledge, the ability to learn quickly and good knowledge of social media platforms are vital attributes.
You should apply if:
– You are an excellent writer and a master of the English language.
– You are a recent graduate of a journalism and /or language course.
– You are in your final year of a journalism and /or language course and need work experience.
– And you are able to arrange your own transport to our offices in Cape Town.
Do NOT apply if:
– You don’t live in Cape Town.
– You are still studying and won’t finish your course this year
– You don’t have a passion for writing in English
– You aren’t interested in current affairs and news
If you think you fit the bill, send your CV, a cover letter and a few examples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org