The Eat Out Awards were held this past Sunday where the country's best restaurants were honoured.
SA's foodies and top chefs all gathered for the 'red carpet glamour' event held at Cape Town's Grand West Grand Arena.
Eat Out this year opted to keep the name of the judges unknown, creating extra suspense for the evening.
Elana Afrika-Bredenkamp was the evening's MC, while legendary performer Johnny Clegg took entertained the crowds.
The Test Kitchen in Woodstock was named Restaurant of the Year, and walked away with a brand new Mercedes-Benz C350E.
Liam Tomlin of Chefs Warehouse & Canteen, also from Cape Town, took home the S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Chef of the Year title.
The Top 10 restaurants in the country for 2017 are:
1. The Test Kitchen (Woodstock, Cape Town)
2. Restaurant Mosaic at The Orient (Elandsfontein, Pretoria)
3. The Restaurant at Waterkloof (Somerset West)
4. Chefs Warehouse at Beau Constantia (Constantia, Cape Town)
5. Greenhouse at The Cellars-Hohenort (Constantia, Cape Town)
6. Camphors at Vergelegen (Somerset West)
7. La Colombe (Constantia, Cape Town)
8. The Shortmarket Club (City Bowl, Cape Town)
9. Overture (Stellenbosch)
10. The Pot Luck Club (Woodstock, Cape Town)