The man found guilty of raping and killing 16-year-old Franziska Blochliger has asked for forgiveness.
The man accused of raping and murdering 16-year-old Franziska Blöchliger has been found guilty.
The man accused of murdering Franziska Blochliger says that an inmate at Pollsmoor prison witnessed the attack in Tokai Forest.
The man accused of raping and killing Franziska Blöchliger is set to appear in court on Wednesday.
Two men charged with being in possession of murdered teen Franziska Blöchliger’s phone received suspended sentences on Friday.
Three of the four men facing charges in connection to the rape and murder of teenager Franziska Blöchliger in Tokai Forest in March last year are set to appear in court on Friday.
The magistrate said that he was also of the opinion that Oliver was likely to commit another offence should he be released.
Howard Oliver, one of the four accused in the Franziska Blöchliger rape and murder case will hear whether his bail application has been successful on Wednesday.
One of the suspects implicated in the rape, robbery and murder of Tokai, Cape Town teen Franziska Blöchliger has been found guilty in a different case.
Moses appeared in the Wynberg Magistrates’ Court on Friday.